Monday, September 12, 2016

Pereira, Week 44



Hello hello hope everyone is doing gr8 m8. 

In our mission we all started to read the Book of Mormon from the beginning and mark a few things in it, including all the times it mentions Christ. I'm still in 1st Nephi, but it's already a really neat experience! 

Elder Murillo kills me with his League of Legends references, saying things like Bronzodia and Rito Pls.

We have been teaching a lady named Yasmin Linares for the past couple weeks. She's married and a mother of two and is super chill. We're working with her and her kids a lot. This week they came with us to a Stake talent show put on by the youth in the stake who did traditional dances from Colombia. I learned a lot and her family had a bunch of fun laughing at the silly kids. 

We started playing Yugioh again in our free time! Elder Bagley and Elder Murillo are both duel masters.

I'm really loving the mission and my area here! Love you all  🎷



 Looking for baptisms in the jungle (Ft. glowing white shirt touched by the finger of The Lord)

Its a selfie

A bowl of gross soup that I finished like a champ. 

Rainy day selfie


No comments:

Post a Comment