Monday, December 26, 2016

Chinchina, Valar Morghulis, Week 59

So here comes the week 6 of the transfer spam of pictures from the week.


My area in Manizales.


A missionary who just finished brought his parents to Colombia to show them around REAL WHITE PEOPLE HOW CRAZY IS THAT



I got my hair cut and then took a picture with the Pentecostal lady who was super nice, but didn't like the idea of the Book of Mormon



Christmas Party in the Eje Cafetero


Elder Piñate has reached his final form



Letting balloons go because it's a NEW YEAR AND A NEW ME



Elder Pinate (old comp) never changes


Idk if anyone understands the impossibility of taking a picture with the mission President's wife, but it's NEVER good enough, we switched positions around for about 30 minutes just for 1 picture. It's like family pictures all over again...



NEW WHITE PEOPLE IN THE MISSION! Yes, this is a big deal, it means that people will no longer think that white people who started with me speak the worst Spanish in the world.



White Will Smith and Black Will Smith



ITS MY FIRST COMP FROM THE MTC, first time that I've seen him since the mtc.


My Favorite song


"Ripped My Pants" - Spongebob Squarepants ft. Staples



A small dog for Hannah



Another dog, before it became my best friend



The same dog, but my best friend because it ate that cow liver that a member thought was meant for human consumption...



When the sister missionaries come in clutch and bake you your 6 months in the mission cake (8 months late)



Zone Leader reading the transfers. I'll be staying in Chinchina and my new comp will be Elder Yamashiro!



When the zone leaders know your transfers and AREN'T TELLING YOU WHAT A BUMMER



This guy is basically Bob Ross reincarnated...He says that he'll paint Lehi's dream, the first vision, and Christ in the Americas. His name is Milton. Good ol Milton.



$4 Monopoly Idk what I expected..



Christmas Dinner Hype




Gifts from members



Showing up to church 15 minutes early




"I'm Falkner, the Violet Pokémon Gym leader! People say you can clip flying-type Pokémon's wings with a jolt of electricity... I won't allow such insults to bird Pokémon! I'll show you the real power of the magnificent bird Pokémon!"



Those are the pictures from this week! Love you all lots!








No comments:

Post a Comment