Monday, January 30, 2017

Chinchina, It´s without water, Week 63

Hey homies I´m alive. 
Elder Yamashiro taught me how to solve a rubiks cube last week and I´m down to doing it in 2 minutes. Pretty pro. 
Things in Chinchina are ok. We have found 19 new investigators this month which is a lot for Chinchina!
The temperature is always the same in Colombia no matter the season, so Im pretty jelly of all the people living in places that aren't right next to the Equator. 
This week I got letters from converts in the coast which was neat! 2 of them are preparing to go on missions! I'm actually so excited for them. 
This week we got a miracle reference from Pereira! Elder Bagley called me and told me that he contacted someone in the streets of Pereira who lives here in Chinchina! We went to go visit the person in their restaurant and they handed us a package instead of telling us who they were....... The package turned out to be from the Linares family from Pereira! They sent me chocolate and a mug with my old name on it! 
This week we didn't have water for 4 days here in Chinchina. We had to go to Manizales to take showers sometimes, other times we used water stored in jugs. Then the Lord showed mercy on Chinchina and gave us our water back on Friday
We went bowling today and I almost got a Turkey.... Looks like my bowling class was for nothing... 😓
Love you guys lots! Have a well week! 🚿
1. ME WITH MY STAR WARS MUG
2. I cant even English rn

To Mom:
This week was better.
OH MY I TOTALLY FORGOT TO WRITE ABOUT HOW OUR INVESTIGATOR DIED!!!!!!
so on Wednesday we were talking to a lady who is married. Her husband wasn't home so we couldn't teach them both so we just talked to her with a member. She was worried that her husband hadn't gotten home yet at 730 when hes always home at 7... So we pass by for our lesson 2 days later and we knock on the door and nobody answers... A guy passes by and goes, eyy no ones home cus they're at the señors funeral....... we´re like uhhhhhh what señor........ but then he ran away. so we went to the neighbors house and asked a little kid and the kid was like oh ya, he died 2 days ago when he fell from his motorcycle and got smashed by a truck....
holy moly. gg. 
That's super cool about the stuff that happened this week! Imma write that stuff down to share it with members. 
No one came to church... It kinda sucks but that's what happens when the members don't let us teach their friends... We talk to people in the streets and hope that they accept our invitations. 
I'm doing good. Well see if I get sent somewhere else this week since there are transfers. Elder Yamashiro says we'll stay together but idk, I think I'm leaving. well see. have a good week love you lots! 



No comments:

Post a Comment