Monday, February 13, 2017

Aranjuez, Medellin, Valar Dohaeris, Week 65



Hi guys! I'm in Medellin and life is GR8! My new comp is super humble and loves to help out with everything! He washes all the dishes too so that's a score! 

Everyone here talks in vos. If you don't know anything about Spanish, there are different ways to say the word ¨You¨, like if you wanna be formal, or informal, and then you can use the word ¨vos¨ which is super informal to the point where it either means you hate the person you are talking to or you love them. I'm pretty sure everyone uses it with me cus they hate me.

We`re out here finding tons of new people to teach! We found this cool family this week and when we visited them yesterday they gave us morcilla! Not my fave, but its still fun to eat blood sausage! 

I live with Elder Weber who lives in Power Ranch in Gilbert. He's a cool guy. I also live with Elder Pavez from Chile. We have lots of fun together! 

Love you guys lots have a gr8 week! 

1. My comp loves this picture of the family of Elder Weber. He looks at in in all his free time...
2. When I just ate a bunch of Chinese Rice and feel super fat, but still gotta make it on time to that appointment!



No comments:

Post a Comment