Monday, March 14, 2016

Lorica, Life with Another Gringo Week 18

Epaaa homies! Its been a long week without my BFF Bigelow, but my new Comp is here, Elder Piñate! Yes he is white. He is from Miami, Florida and has 11.5 months in the mission. I don't really know a lot about him, but he's pretty quiet and funny sometimes. The best way I can think of to describe his personality is that one time we were eating Lunch and I watched him take 3 spoon fulls of nothing in a row and he acted like nothing happened. Things are good tho, I think I'm his first white companion so he likes talking in English to me. We both need to improve in Spanish.

Bigelow will call me to tell me how cold it is in his new area so I hate him. He also says that the roads in his area are like walking up a line with an undefined slope. Benefits of being in the coast, everything is flaaaat (Stanley). 
Both of my roommates stayed, Escribano and Bravo, so that's still the same. 

We have picked up the amount of work being done in our area and are trying to work a lot more with the members to capacitate them so that they know more about the church and how they can help us as missionaries. 
I don't really talk about Investigators a lot because things are just normal with them. We are going to try to start working with this part member family to get the rest of them baptized, obvi if they want to. The rest of our investigators are slowly progressing so there's not much to say. There usually aren't any crazy lessons where I just blow their mind with some next level spiritual action. But needless to say things are going well!

Nothing weird happened this week with food which is suspicious. We're still waiting on the Stake President to choose someone to be the 'mom' of Lorica to give us food. 

Didn't take any pictures this week oops.

Hope all of your weeks are Next Level and that you all floss your teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment