Monday, June 13, 2016

Pereira, Life White Week 31

The US turned out to be pretty good at soccer, maybe I will consider partial citizenship...

Things here are going great in Pereira! This city is awesome and there´s tons of work in my area. I´ve honestly never been happier in my life than I am right now serving the Lord in Pereira, Colombia with Elder Gallardo. 

I forgot to mention last week that I FINALLY found a JET ALBUM and I have like 200 out of the total 300 stickers that I need. Lots of hype for that. Everyone in my house collects these stickers religiously. 

My companion buys a 1.75 liter bottle of coca cola everyday plus at least one half liter bottle during the time we work, so he has drunk at least 15 liters of coke this week. He's a good guy.

This week in my house we started and completed the ¨Liga Yugioh 1st Edition¨ which was a double round robin yugioh competition with 3 of the 4 of us in the house. I won it with my superior dueling skills, but Elder Hanson and Elder Gaona put up good fights!

¨Liga Yugioh 2nd Edition¨ should feature my companion Elder Gallardo as a competitor, but he doesn't read English very well... Poor kid, he´s like Mokuba. I´m Seto Kaiba.

When I tell people I'm from Arizona they all point at their nose and ask, ¨Narizona?¨ Becasue nariz in Spanish means nose. Ha ha ha, classic comedy. It´s happened like 12 times tho here which is interesting. 


Photo 1. Me, Elder Gallardo, and the recent convert Liliana. This week she told us that the ocean has no end. She believes that you can swim through the ocean through the center of the earth and come up and surface on the other side of the world. We had to burst her bubble. 

Photo 2. A normal jungle selfie.

Hope everyone has an awesome week! ðŸ‘¦

Me, Elder Gallardo, and the recent convert Liliana.


A normal jungle selfie.

No comments:

Post a Comment