Monday, June 27, 2016

Pereira, Life White Week 33

I´m actually 1-3 of the way done with the mission now which is pretty scary. 


Everyday at 6 PM in Colombia, the majority of the radio stations play the National Anthem. 

Congrats to Colombia and me for beating the US. 

Last week playing soccer on PDay I scored my first goal for probably the first time in 10 years! I was wearing my American flag socks, Arizona flag bandanna, and my Bob Ross shirt, 1000% Murican. When I made the goal I was temped to do a reenactment of Joseph Smith´s first vision as a celebration like other missionaries do, but instead I took off my bandanna. put it around my neck like a cape and ran around like I had just won an Olympic Gold medal. 

We have four investigators with baptismal dates which is fun! We are going to do everything possible to help out all our homies.

People like to criticize Chilenos for being prideful and my comp doesn't like it. At least they beat Argentina. He literally kissed my cheek when he heard. I almost called the mission president. Pinche Chilenos. 

We taught a Catholic Lady this week named Diana who had SO many questions for us. We taught with the spirit and it was all awesome. She really does have a doubt tho if families are part of God´s plan. She thinks that in order to be holy, you should never marry, nor have children. It was something I had never heard before. I bore her my testimony the same testimony I can bear to you that I know that families are a part of God´s plan. I know that the only way to be happy in life is to follow this plan of God and create families so that we can learn and grow. (I feel so weird not writing this in Spanish btw) 

I love all you homies and hope you have a great week! 👪

To Grandma:

Thanks for the letter! Tell papa thanks for his too since I'll just respond to this email. Thanks for praying for me, it means a lot! It's summer here, but it just rains all the time since its like a rain forest. The food in Pereira is okay. There's lots of restaurants and we can DELIVER DOMINOES TO OUR HOUSE !!! We do that like 3 times a week. Our house is kinda crap, but we might move soon. Love you lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment