Monday, October 24, 2016

Chinchina, Basically Sodom and Gomorrah, Week 50

A short week because I wrote last Tuesday! 

Not a lot to say, but things are going well here! My comp is starting to be pretty trunky but its normal, he finishes in 3 weeks so everything we do is, uhhh only 3 more ward councils...

There's this cool bald guy that lives close by the chapel here and we always talk to him. He tells us random facts and asks me how to pronounce the work cotton. Impossible for Latinos. He says that he has the first Spanish to Hebrew dictionary and has invited us to come see it! It doesn't sound that cool, but who knows maybe it will be!
This week I said, "Here we go part two!" And I asked myself what that was from?! Then I realized it was me that said that because I'm hilarious. +2 spooky points if you guys know when I said that.


I haven't seen a cat get sacrificed so I got that going for me. I've heard of missionaries in Chinchina seeing that before. 

Pic 1 When me and my comp tie our ties with the short side
Pic 2 Look close and you can see a man playing the flute outside of a bus for money
Thank you all for the support! 🚦

To Mom:

Ya that's our church building. The church building is okay. There's not a drinking fountain, but it has a computer I can use to Skype on xmas. 
Ya I got that package with all that stuff! pretty dope
Lol I've never seen that flavor of Postobon!! The hit juice is my favorite here. Grape Postobon is normal grape soda which I like.
The zipper tie is a classic one I love it.
Looks like you had a fun week! Our week was good! We don't have very many investigators but its okay. Our investigator Diana broke up with her boyfriend to keep the law of chastity this week so her boyfriend tried to kill her is what her mom told us. So the mom called the police and they took the bf away and then Diana got mad at her mom and tried to kill her with a knife. 
It's weird that that whole situation seems normal to me. Colombia does weird things to my brain. 
Don't worry tho everything's good! Oh ya Diana is 19 and her bf was 41. LOL. 
Love you lots have a good week! 

When me and my comp tie our ties with the short side

Look close and you can see a man playing the flute outside of a bus for money



No comments:

Post a Comment