Monday, November 7, 2016

Chinchina, Basically Sodom and Gomorrah, Week 52!

Hey homies! I have now officially been in Colombia for over 1 year. 
Today I heard that 3 people that I taught in Pereira got baptized recentlyInline image 1 
My companion finishes the mission this Sunday which is sad, but he should be going to BYU, first to study English tho. So I should be able to see him again! 

Things are going well here in Chinchina, but its always hard. Listening to a talk by Jeffery R Holland I heard something I really liked. 
Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don’t come until heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come.
Hope you guys are doing well. I'm running out of things to say. Love you all lots 🔮
Pic 1 We go running in the mornings to a cool lake.

Pic 2 . My comp likes to eat Granadillas, aka alien eggs.




We go running in the mornings to a cool lake.

My comp likes to eat Granadillas, aka alien eggs



Yasmin and Juan Pablo that I taught in my last area got baptized!





No comments:

Post a Comment