Monday, November 14, 2016

Chinchina, Basically Sodom and Gomorrah, Week 53



This week I took tons of pictures so that you can see what it looks like to live a week in Colombia.

1. Pday selfie and my comp is weird
2. On a bus going up the mountain to Manizales
3. Comp, ZL, and DL. They all finished the mission so we roasted them in a zone meeting (BOOM ROASTED)




1. A random table in a random restaurant in Colombia. A shame that such classic comedy has to be wasted on people that will never understand...
2. The random restaurant called 101 dogs. Its like 101 Dalmations, but it sells food. 
3. We tried to make :/ faces






1. Colombia
2. With the bald guy that likes to talk to us about random nonsense
3. "PUT YOUR GARBAGE IN THE GARBAGE BOTTLE"- Elder Cruz






1. Basically the Colombian version of my sister Madi, ft cat shirt
2. A prayer circle in the middle of the city, "Bird Mary, Mother of God....."
3. Gettin those arms ready to go running at 6:30






1. I took a picture of all my breakfasts this week, but they all look like this so ya. Eggs, hotdogs, and grapefruit soda
2. My comp eats the same thing, just with more Mexico (tortillas)
3. He bought a Colombian jersey for his doge. Inline image 1







1. It wouldnt be a Mormon Chapel without the FOOSBALL TABLE! This building in Chinchina doesnt have a piano btw. 
2. More food pls. Inline image 2
3. Cutest baby SAInline image 3







1. Your classic empanada stand, aka Elder Cruz's future career
2. Dinner with members. Arepa with chorizo
3. Dinner part 2. Arepa with cheese, hot chocolate, and crackers









1. Looks like the cars dressed up to celebrate Donald Trump #trumpsupremeoverlord
2. A normal road. I also take prom pictures if youre interested
3. When he's had 2 years of white rice and cant eat another grain. I'm starting to contemplate my sanity as well...









1. Oink
2. "I'm packing"- Elder Cruz
3. It's dangerous to go alone! Take this! 








1. Is this what a mickey mouse pancake looks like?
2. me: RUN him: I AM RUN
3. Riperoni Pepperoni 

End of spam! 
So ya this was my week! My new companion is Elder Guerra from Florida, he finishes the mission in 4 weeks, and I can understand him better in Spanish than in English. 
Love you guys lots! Have a good week and Praise Helix Inline image 1








No comments:

Post a Comment