Monday, November 21, 2016

Chinchina, Valar Morghulis, Week 54

Hiiiiiiiii, welcome to another transfer in Chinchina, and yes, all men must die. 
Elder Guerra is actually my 3rd comp from Florida, fun fact. 
It was a good week! We met a lot of members who I had never talked to and found some new investigators too! Knocking doors in Colombia is spooky sometimes because girls are snakey... lots of that this week! 
We don't have any investigators progressing, but some less actives are coming back to church. Our main focus rn in the branch is getting the members to care about their branch enough to start visiting people and retaining the members that attend right now. Surprisingly there is a lot of opposition to simple things such as visiting and home teaching...
My companion and I wanted to plan a cookout grill party for the branch where we cook meat, but EVERYONE started freaking out because they said that we had to make arepas too, and we said no
Not much else to say I guess... Love you homies lots have a gr8 week 🎹

1. A door leading to the metal roof of a house...
2. My comp Elber Guerra





No comments:

Post a Comment