Monday, August 8, 2016

Pereira, Life in the Rain, Week 39

Hello! Hope everyone had a good week, this week was rainy of course for me. 

Sometimes I will see people who have blue eyes, and I think, these type of eyes actually exist?? BlueEyesWhiteDragon.

I forgot to tell a story that happened about two weeks ago! So good old Elder Gaona from Mexico is looking through the Ensign magazines that we have in our house, for lots of pictures. He was mostly looking for pictures to put on his agenda. But there's obviously pictures of good looking girls from the United States too, ¨Monas¨ as they´re called here in Colombia, even tho it directly translates to monkeys.  Anyways, he was looking through an Ensign and I hear him from the other side of the house say, ¨Tatum? What are you doing here?¨ So I go look and he found the Ensign where my sister Tatum is in one of the pictures with other youth friend homies. It was funny, he cut out the picture to save it. 

We are gonna go to the zoo today if all goes according to plan.

I talked to the missionaries who are in my first area of Lorica and it was so cool! They mostly just asked, where does this person live, you never wrote down any directions. There are no directions in Lorica. But they are going to baptize a girl named Wendy that I found 4 months ago! I miss Lorica just a little. They also still use the AC that I bought lol. 

The work is good! We have two families that are really interested in talking to us. Busy busy. 

Love all you homies! Have a bomb week 💣

No comments:

Post a Comment