Monday, August 1, 2016

Pereira, Life in the Rain Week 38



Hello everyone! This week was a quick one, we have been working super hard to find new people to teach this week. We only found one good person to teach, but she's cool. 

We found out there is a bowling alley in a mall close by, so we're gonna go there today. It'll probably be really dumpy, but Imma get a turkey like old times, so it'll be okay. 

I got two packages this week which made everyone jelly. I got a new umbrella, rip title of my emails, a twitch plays Pokemon shirt, praise helix, and tons of other fun thingies! 

We had two people take pictures of us this week on the street. One of them dropped everything, pulled out her phone, and took a picture. I wouldn't have noticed if her flash didn't go off...

We found out that we can buy a big bread for 33 cents. Its good for my wallet. 

Not much to say, 9 months is a long time, sometimes I run out of things to say. Love all you homies! ðŸ‘”

Pic 1. You know who it is
Pic 2. Be wise. Be (more than) a friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment