Monday, August 22, 2016

Pereira, Life in the Rain, Week 41

The last week of the transfer is always hard because all we do is wait to hear our transfers. It was a good week tho. We had 6 people come to church with us including the Garcia family. The Garcia family is great, they're like my favorite homies rn. 

The transfers came in and I'm staying in the area with my comp Elder Saez, it's a weird feeling that I'm gonna be with the same missionary for two transfers, the last time that happened was with Elder Bigelow, my trainer. 
The homies who live with us, Elder Hanson and Elder Gaona will both be leaving the area and 2 missionaries will be coming to replace them.
 
I'm looking forward to this next transfer, it should be a good one.

Fun fact about Colombia, it has the lowest percentage of members of the church of any South American country that has a mission. 

Rip Tyson, have fun at home lol, love my bro lots for the great example he is to me. Love you all lots! ⛪

Pic 1: One of the most legendary photos even taken
Pic 2: When your best friend leaves you to go be a zone leader in Monteria and he has to leave at 11 at night 

One of the most legendary photos even taken

When your best friend leaves you to go be a zone leader in Monteria and he has to leave at 11 at night 


No comments:

Post a Comment