Monday, August 29, 2016

Pereira, Week 42

I guess now that I´m the only missionary in the family, I automatically  become the favorite...? I hope that´s how it works I guess. 

My new roommates are Elder Bagley from North Carolina and Elder Murillo from Peru! 

Elder Bagley has 18 months in the mission and is pretty chill. He´s a model. We get along great. He loves to work and is excited to be here in Pereira. 

Elder Murillo. The first Latino I've met who played League of Legends before the mission. I liked him a lot before I even found out about that. He´s from Lima like half of the missionaries in the mission. There's literally 4 in our zone. He's silver and mains leblanc adc and vi support. Hes a silly kid. He just left the MTC so Elder Bagley is his dad. 

We have been contacting a lot of People in the streets recently. Usually the way I like to do it is we walk around and find a cute cat and talk to the cat's owner. Normal stuff.

We had a cool experience this week where we gave away a Book of Mormon to some people who had a cute cat, a couple days later we went back to visit them and they told us all about how the book was helping their family. Neat stuff. 

Normal stuff. Colombia is chill. 

Love you all lots 🎦





No comments:

Post a Comment